3.3.10

long side-swept bangs covering my eyes

I like when I am soppy
It isn't always bad when I feel terribly unhappy
When I think of anything that doesn't make the situation better, I like it
The feeling when I can't clearly breathe, like there is something in between my lungs and heart, is unique
I love to pretend that I'm okay
I love to wonder if people know that I'm actually not
I talk to myself, in my comfort zone, knowing that nobody cares
I love it. It's good to cry while I'm showering
No one sees my tears, strengthen the speculation (or fact?) that I don't feel
I like when my mood changes
I love to enjoy my sadness
I love to hide it too, so no one would ever think that I'm a real human that also cries
I like to look for people to talk to, about the things we both know
I love many things.
The only thing I dislike is to hope that the things above are true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i honestly enjoy all your writing choice, very attractive.
don't give up and keep writing as it just simply good worth to follow it.
looking forward to browse even more of your web content, cheers ;)

Littest Things said...

whoever you are, thank you! :)