12.7.10

It's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept!

Still can't sleep. This blog is full of crap but hey, I need a place to complain and to be sarcastic and twitter just simply doesn't suit me.

Anyway, I'm angry about someone's thought. I should've said this directly instead of writing this stupid post and being so immature but in case she really reads this, I want you to know that you're so freaking late. Why should it take you thousand miles to realise that we have responsibilities or some sort of it to at least try to make a change? Oh wait that is not the point. You may cry for the inconvenience but you know that will only get you down even more baby.

I don't know why I'm angry. I mean, I don't know why I can be THIS angry. I usually am too ignorant to think about what people think about, but this time is different. Maybe this is another coffee's effect. Or the period, some of you may not understand but that because you'll never get your penis bleeding and I'm too lazy to delete the last sentence. I'm not saying that I'm the safest bet on communicating my ideas, and on speaking (and writing and typing and everything related to it) in english. Not even in bahasa. But you know what, knowing that you say something like that really makes me think that you're not the right one. I mean, sure there were thousands of people who wanted to be in your place so can you be a little more grateful? This is absolutely not a jealousy. I've got everything more than what I could ask. I've got this lesson approx. 1.5 times faster than you, that's why I say you're so late. I was once like you are now (maybe this is why I'm upset because I have been in your position and I knew that it was wrong), and all I want is for you to know that you better change the way you thinking or... I don't know. What, I don't have right to write this because you have right to say that. I'm sorry. I just can't help hearing you being so mean.

I don't know who you think you are but making people scared won't get you very far.


No offense by the way.

No comments: