26.9.11

Got it? ;)

"Come into my world I've got to show you. Come into my bed I've got to know you. I have dreams of orca whales and owls but I wake up in fear. You will never be my fool. Floaters in my eyes wake up in the hotel room. Cigarettes and lies I am a child, it's too soon. I have dreams of orca whales and owls but I wake up in fear: you will never be my fool.

A little bag of cocaine, a little bag of cocaine, so who's the girl wearing my dress? I figured out her number inside a paper napkin, but I don't know her address. I wait downstairs, the porter smiles to me a smile I've bought. With a couple of gold coins a sign that I've been caught. I have dreams of orca whales and owls but I wake up in fear: you will never be my dear, will never be my dear, dear friend."

Hotel Song by Regina Spektor

No comments: