8.9.10

Woohoo holiday

Nothing can be better than holidays. Yes, I need to go somewhere for a while and refresh my mind. I realise that my last posts were always about college and pardon me for writing something about it again.

I met my school mates yesterday and how funny I thought I didn't like it there and it feels that they are the best people in the world I've ever known. I'm not exaggerating but it's true because when I'm with them, I could laugh and I could talk about everything. I didn't realise that there were so many things happened and now it seems like I miss it. Lol emo-ness.

And another thing is, I was supposed to go on a 'date' whatever you name it today, and he cancelled because he had to help his mama preparing for Idul Fitri. Ouch, I feel like I lost my dignity or something because of that cancellation, but then maybe that was my heart. Ima try to convince myself that since we're (still) friends, I have no reason to feel like that but I'm feeling so fkn embarrassed because I don't want him to think that I want him. Lol I'm sounding like a woman. Whaaaat.

But whatever, its holiday and Ima fucking enjoy it! Plus, its the end of Ramadhan so I'd like to apologise to everyone, especially about my language here lol. Have a great holiday, people!

No comments: