29.1.11

What's the point?

Perhaps I've told you for so many times before that I'm more a spontaneous kind of human. I don't plan much and don't really think about what would happen in the future. Sometimes I think that's a good thing. But at times like this, wondering about what to do tomorrow and the days after is not a good thing at all.

So far I've registered myself to some kinds of committees and organisation. I don't know what I'm looking for! Some people do what I do because they care about the development of themselves while some others care about their CVs. By the time I applied to those things, I didn't think about my self development nor my oh would be so fantastic CV. I don't know what and I don't know why. I just did. Maybe there was some kind of ego. Maybe there was me playing around and got accepted while I didn't think I would. My inability to know what's gonna happen next leads me to this situation when finally I am forced to think about it. So now, instead of having a good sleep and a nice dream, here I am.

I'm not saying that now I'm unmotivated. I haven't even started anything yet. Its just, knowing what had happened last term while every senior I know said was the easiest of all made me feel like gees, can I? And while I'm typing this down, believe it or not part of my brain saying there's no use of babbling here. Because at the end, all I have to do is just to do what I have to. Alright then, thanks for wasting your time reading this.

No comments: