24.10.11

This year's october 23rd

Before I start, my deepest condolences go out to Eastern Turkey and the world of racing. May all the victims rest in peace.

Anyway, I really wanted to think that yesterday was just another day. But everything I'm about to write down here made it special. I have to admit that this year's october 23rd was one of the bests I've ever had.

My wishes + (part of) others' wishes = smile :')

The day started when I woke up and found that my phone couldn't stop vibrating. Oh jeez I'm not good at writing good things, anyway.. nothing happened with mum and dad and sist and bro (not sure if bro remembered my birthday though. But I don't mind, I really wanted to make it just another day at he beginning). Then my friends came to my house and they brought a cake, a super huge one. Another good thing to start my new age's journey don't you agree with that?

And we studied (right, I'm awesome I know) and nothing happened till we finished studying and started to talk about our next trip. It went well and I was ready to end the day (oh the phone kept giving me notifications, which was a sweet). And at the end of the day when I was ready to go to bed and end another sweet day of my life, someone showed up at my door bringing me this.
A real, small bouquet of roses. How cannot I feel old?

And when I thought the sweetness was over, today I received another surprise from my friends. Thanks everyone thanks, a nice start for a nice year ahead I'm hoping that was for. Thanks :')

No comments: