14.9.12

Few brief lines

I like my creative writing class. Something that can drag me up on track. I mean, with my goldfish-ish memory, and new things happening, some things need to be immortalised through writings, though they may look like a piece of crap. I don't care. The professor gives us 15 minutes of each session to free write. I might need a new notebook for that, because last time I used the same notebook I use for other courses, and it's surely not funny to reread it before international business course started. Or whatever. But still, I like my creative writing class.

Anyway, it's been two great weeks up here. I've been to many places, met many new faces, and liked and disliked many new things I've never thought I'd be familiar with. It feels weird to have such freedom, to be responsible only to myself. No parents, no close friends, like no one really knows who I am therefore I can freely explore myself and express what I always wanted to do. It feels good, and scary at the same time. I don't wanna keep thinking about what will happen in the next few months. I'm enjoying it.

No comments: