26.11.12

3rd Place!!!!

So many things to say about today. I won the competition, 3rd place. I was supposed to play keyboard and Joan was supposed to sing and play guitar, but the keyboard broke just a minute before we performed. So I kind of panicked because then I couldn't use the keyboard and there was only guitar so it's either I played guitar and Joan sing or not performing at all. I chose the first and we did it, 3rd place it is :D

And everyone was there. Then we went to eat lamb satay which wasn't that good but it was ok because everyone was there. Today was just great.

But I feel bad about the keyboard that I borrowed from a club which broke down and I don't know, there are a lot of things in my mind and I just don't know what to do and how to feel. But still, today was a great day.

No comments: