6.2.13

Reasons not to whine

It's been a month!

I was about to whine how the first month there was so joyful and everything and how it was very uneventful here, but then I realized, no, there were actually a lot of things happened that I chose to ignore or I just wasn't as enthusiastic as I was before. And no, there's no reason to whine.

I'm still alive, I still have people around, I still have things to do, and excuses not to do some of them. And it feels great knowing I was missed, or that people would actually take time to listen to my stories, and seeing their faces receiving some small things I brought. It's time to be thankful, for I'm way richer now. I have more friends, here and there. I have more topics to talk about to these people. I have more experience to tell to whoever wants to listen.


No comments: