31.3.09

a letter to tamara

remember this? lol
hows it goin anyways??? loool hows school goin?
idk its like no emails come to me so id like to send email to everyone and see if they still remember me

well lol maybe this sounds silly, but, since i have nothing to do, no extra lessons from school, no courses, aint no other things which make me busy, it gives me so many times to think about everything, about what i did in the past. and thats pretty much sucks because life goes on and i have to move on. but i cant lie to my self that i miss everyone i met in japan. (i know it sounds stupid, its been months ago). and plus, everyone seems can move on, stop emailing each other, getting busy with their own worlds, in which i couldnt do. idk why i miss everything and everyone now, it never happenned to me before, to think about everything continously, when i know i wouldnt get them back. (im usually way too rational)
few days ago, fhun phoned me. and days later, we had a webcam chat (lol it was amazin). great to know i still recognized her voice lol. and she, almost cried when she told me about her dream. she said she met beato and beato didnt know her. and she woke up cryin. i said dont cry and told her that everyone might be busy with everything, but im pretty sure the times we had together would lie in our minds forever (well at least a few). and now i think ima goofy! (as you always called me lol), because i could tell her but couldnt do it to my self. even im not cryin, but i like feel so sad sumtimes to know that i might not see everyone again, it was once in a lifetime to meet yous. and that makes me feel worse.
as the time passed by, i hope i could live my life normally, as i did before, as every people could do.

okay, you may laugh now lol. sorry for bother you with this tamara, but i really dont know what to do. maybe by writing this email it would make me feel better *cross finger* lol. youre nice, im so happy to know you. (yea i mean it, and its kinda funny for me to say those words because im not kinda ppl who can show my feeling easily)

ahh, enough for this, i need mr bean now lol
and hey sorry if theres sooo many mistakes in my english :D

sumpah gue kangen banget sama lo, tamara!
rep soon xox



Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.

"I Miss You" by bjork

i miss you
but i haven't met you yet
so special
but it hasn't happened yet
you are gorgeous
but i haven't met you yet
i remember
but it hasn't happened yet

and if you believe in dreams
or what is more important
that a dream can come true
i will meet you

i was peaking
but it hasn't happened yet
i haven't been given
my best souvenir
i miss you
but i haven't met you yet
i know your habits
but wouldn't recognize you yet

and if you believe in dreams
or what is more important
that a dream can come true
i will meet you

i'm so impatient
i can't stand the wait
when will i get my cuddle?
who are you?

i know by now that you'll arrive
by the time i stop waiting

i miss you

No comments: