6.6.09

mood

LOST - KATY PERRY

I'm out on my own again
Face down in the porcelain
Feeling so high but looking so low
Party favors on the floor
Group of girls banging on the door
So many new fair-weather friends ooo:


Have you ever been so lost
Known the way and still so lost


Caught in the eye of a hurricane
Slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade
So sick of this town pulling me down
My mother says I should come back home but
Can't find the way cause the way is gone
So if I pray am I just sending words into outer space


Have you ever been so lost
Known the way and still so lost
Another night waiting for someone to take me home
Have you ever been so lost


Is there a light
Is there a light
At the end of the road
I'm pushing everyone away
'Cause I can't feel this anymore
Can't feel this anymore


Have you ever been so lost
Known the way and still so lost
Another night waiting for someone to take me home
Have you ever been so lost
Have you ever been so LOST



okay, why am i posting that katy perry lyrics? because first, i just like that song that its been one of the recently played songs on my playlist. and also, this time its just surprisingly fit into my own life. well idk why i feel like, being ignored right now. wherever i am. (i dont really feel it at school because i hardly try not to show what i feel at school). but, at home? and even at the cyber world? omg, im way too exagerated. but well okay, maybe the better thing is not to think about it, lets find another topic! ninja kun! :lol: ninja kun is the word to say lets find other topic, inspired by gitas key chain lol.


yesterday, friday 5th, i had to have a swimming test at bumi wiyaa hotel depok. i went there with shita gita and ayin, and i wasnt planned to swim, just like you kno, come pay and go home. but yesterday was totally hot that i changed my plan. i decided to swim, with gita and ayin. and after, we went home together and dropped by at pizza hut to grab some pizzas lol. but wtf we met other 1 depok students that we didnt expect to see them. but well thats life.



and i first thing i did at home was showered, and then wanted to go online but i cant, so i decided to sleep. buuuuuuuut, i couldnt sleep without thinking about something. so, i thought about something made me sad, then idfk why, i cried. then i tired-ly went bed. that was life yesterday...




and now, im supposed to study since i will have exams at monday. but ugghh, im not in the mood. so, ill online till drop till someone ask me to go because thay want to use this compy. well, ill check other webs. tata!

No comments: