1.10.09

its so confusing it makes me confused

today i made songs with spontaneous lyrics! lol that was funny coz i just played some random chords on guitar and yasmin and i just said things that came out to our minds. i made those lame but funny rhymes too haha, it was fun!

then when i got home i tried to make song for my band, i found that lyrics with rhyme but when i was about to write it down, my bro iwah asked me to go to the harvest for buying a cake for my dads birthday. so i havent finished it yet now. i lost the mood haha

but anyways thats it for today nothing really happened but that guy texted me. well its been a week since i got laid and i didnt hear anything from him that time. but then, suddenly, with no signs, he texted me. actually it was yesterday, in the middle of the night, he asked if i was still awake but i wasnt. so i wb the next morning (today). he said he couldnt sleep that night and since he knows me as batgirl coz i always stay up late he texted me, to accompany him. okay thats sounds sweet but its not really. i mean, what does he think i am? lol idk i kinda get over him but he started to talk to me again, which makes me feel that he .. um, needs me, and i dont like it! why cant boys show it obviously if they want to be with us or they dont? i dont mind if i liked a guy and he didnt 'love' me back and he ignored me. i know its hurtful, well at least at first, and i know what to do next. not like this. well hes not hurting me atm, but i found it reaaaally confusing. okay this is getting to much lol i will just see it, see how it goes.


well also i feel sorry for those who suffer the earthquake in padang and pariaman, and also the flood in the phillipines. i hope everything will be okay soon.


konbanwa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Littest Things said...

? lol youre welcome

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look ahead for more related articles soon as its anecdote of my pick subject-matter to read.