19.12.09

dont you know misery loves company?

^ misery by Good Charlotte

Well, im gonna write down some songs which I think really suit me now. checky?

It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then grew into a quiet thought
Which then grew into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
Till it was a battle cry
...
- the call by Regina Spektor


The trouble with remembering
Is that we never can go back
The trouble with tomorrow
Is that I'm living in the past

I thought that I spotted
Your face in a crowd
I knew I must be wrong
...
- when you miss somebody by Tompi


When it was good
We were sitting on the top of the world
When it was good
No I never wanted nobody else
When it was right, not like tonight
We were sitting on top of the world

When it was good
No we didn't have a cent to our name
When it was good
We were happy in the pouring rain
I wish it would, would be that good
When we were sitting on top of the world
...
- when it was good by Flipsyde


I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
...
- hurt by Johnny Cash


and the best of all is..

If something may upset you
Don't ever let it get you down
Don't wear a frown

If fortune should forsake you
Don't ever let it make you sigh
Keep shooting high.

Be a crooner, not a groaner, never kick
Here's a spelling lesson that will do the trick

You've got to S-M-I-L-E
To be H-A-Double-P-Y
Keep it in mind when you're blue
It's easy to spell and just as easy to do
You gotta S-M-I-L-E
It's gonna help considerably.
Just keep your chin up and give it a try
And you'll find silver lined clouds in the sky
You've gotta S-M-I-L-E
To be H-A-Double-P-Y

Ladies and gentlemen, just for fun
I'd like to sing this song again
The way it would be done, by...
Al Jolson, Eddie Cantor, and last but not least
That swingable pair: Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire
You've gotta S-M-I-L-E, Oh like the birdies,
Birdies birdies up in the trees..
Pretty flowers, April showers, my Mammy
Life is divine at a quarter to nine

You've simply gotta S-M-I-L-E
'Cos Potatoes are cheaper you see
I won't spend a nickel
I won't spend a sou
I just want to spend one hour with you
(kiss)(kiss)(kiss) S-M-I-L-E

-You gotta S-M-I-L-E to be H-A-P-P-Y by Temple Shirley

No comments: