24.6.10

From Benjamin Button I learn

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You can swear and curse the fates. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go."

I finally watched the curious case of Benjamin Button today. And despite the boredom it brings (is it just me or I really have trouble to appreciate great movies?), it hit me. You have to let go. I have to let go.


Its been weeks and even months, I am officially a college student now since I already got my student card and the yellow jacket they all are so proud of, I really am afraid that I would end up in a place like smansa, the place I didn't think I belong to. I'm not sure if I've written this before but here is a story. Mum wanted and kinda forced me to go to smansa and as long as I know I could hardly enjoy my time there. When people were joining clubs and some sort of organizations, I went home as soon as I could. And when they said they're gonna miss it, I don't think I would (sorry). I'm glad to know its over, sad to know that some friends are leaving town, and curious to know the friends another place will introduce me to. Now it happens again. Mum REALLY wants me to go to UI and I am going, I swore and cursed the fate but in the end I have to let go. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for UI not to be the same 'hell' as smansa was.

Sometimes we’re on a collision course, and we just don’t know it. Whether it’s by accident or by design, there’s not a thing we can do about it. -Benjamin Button, again


No comments: