26.9.10

Complexity

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again." -Alex Tan

I hate the caffeine's effect on me. It keeps me awake all night long, an it feels like my heart beats faster that I become somewhat hyperactive. More hyperactive than before. So what's with the quote above?

Here's a story. My friends slept over at my crib yesterday and it was great. Perhaps the best feeling I have for this month, that September will soon be gone. But it's not the point, through all our convo last night, the good thing I got was the understanding. That I now know more about my friends. And the bad thing was, I was so sleepy to feel anything. I took a nap and when I woke up I feel blue. Until now.

Dad asked me something and suddenly I feel like crying. Then I went to my messy room but I just couldn't. I'm now feeling so high but looking so low. I don't know what's happening inside me. I'm a complex human being, and I don't really like it. If only I could easily go to someone and talk about all the tings I've hid. Ah, I want to see my life with a clearer view.

No comments: