25.9.10

Want you to want me

I'm liking you. It sucks to think about you over and over again and it feels like I'm running around like a headless chicken. It doesn't make sense. I'm spending my time checking your facey page and you don't even seem to know this. I know you know me, and I think you know that I wanna know more about you. There's something inside you that attracts me, that I like you so much! I was surprised that I could fall this fast. Because again, it doesn't make sense.

I have tried to get to know you better, but I don't understand. When you talked to me, you showed this kind of enthusiasm and it really made me think that we might get on. I was impressed, still am. But when it comes to the time when I can't find you, I try to figure out the way to communicate to you, but you are never there. You leave me with a feeling of being unwanted, and if you would like to know, it sucks, very much. You never replied my texts, don't you know it's disrespectful? That I felt really bad after, hoping that I never sent those stupid messages.

I want you to know that I don't wanna look bad, I have dignity. Maybe that's why I try to stay cool every time I see you, that I may look like I don't care, that you are just a friend like others. But it sucks to have you hanging around on the corner of my mind. I don't know what you think about me, but I really want you to know that I want to spend my time talking to you about everything, and I would really like to find and match our schedule or even skip my classes just to be with you, and I know that that's so stupid. I wanna hate you, and your innocence, your uniqueness, your thoughts about the world, your interests about people's minds, your kindness and your rudeness, your bad behaviours, your sweet actions, and everything you have, as much as I want you to want me. Ironic.

No comments: