30.10.10

Give me 10 millions and I'd move my arse to a dorm!!!

If you hate the taste of wine
Why do you drink it 'til you're blind?
And if you swear that there's no truth and who cares
How come you say it like you're right?
Why are you scared to dream of God
When it's salvation that you want?
You see stars that clear have been dead for years
But the idea just lives on

In our wheels that roll around
As we move over the ground
And all day it seems we've been in between the past and future town

We are nowhere, and it's now
We are nowhere, and it's now
In like ten-minute dream in the passengers seat
While the world was flying by
I haven't been gone very long
But it feels like a lifetime

I've been sleeping so strange at night
Side effects they don't advertise
I've been sleeping so strange
With a head full of pesticide

I got no plans and too much time
I feel too restless to unwind
I'm always lost in thought
As I walk a block to my favourite neon sign
Where the waitress looks concerned
But she never says a word
Just turns the jukebox on
And we hum along
And I smile back at her

And my friend comes after work
When the features start to blur
She says there bars are filled with things that kill
By now you probably should have learned

Did you forget that yellow bird?
How could you forget your yellow bird?

She took a small silver wreathe and pinned it onto me
She said this one will bring you love
I don't know if it's true but I keep it for good luck

'We are nowhere, and it's now - Bright Eyes'
---

I've been listening to Bright Eyes, and their songs are simply great. It's like one of very few singers that can deliver the meaning of the songs perfectly.

Anyway, I'm confused. I hate economics, but I'm an economist because I'm facing scarcity now. Shit. I am unable to satisfy all my wants, therefore I have to choose. I'm not telling here, but err come see me in person I'd appreciate that.

I hate my room! It's too messed up but I always don't have the mood to clean it up. Can I just borrow Harry's magic won? And I talked to a friend today and omg I wanna live in a dorm like, so bad! But mum won't ever let me go, I hate Depok. If only I went to Unpad or even.. Unsri? *random. But yea, I've been sleeping over at a friend's house for like so many times and it was great, I mean, I like the freedom. Even Yasmin told me that her mum started to talk about her moving to a dorm. Shit shit shit, I wish I lived in Bekasi or anywhere but Depok :(

I wouldn't mind to be carless, if you mum let me go for this time only. Lol doesn't it sound so dramatic?

No comments: