2.11.10

Still recovering

One of the great getaways when life gets hard for me is to read great books, while I can forget everything for a while and gets busy with the world the books take me to.

And it's The Halo Effect by M.J. Rose. I love the book so far and it keeps me turning the pages without wanting to stop. I'll tell you about it later when I finish reading.

And today when I was on my way back home, I thought about the things that happened today. It's just weird to start everything again. I keep on thinking that I'd like it more to be lonely, that I enjoy loneliness more than happiness. Because sometimes when I'm soppy, I have more time to think about everything. I have better inspirations to write about. I have a reason not to be greedy. I get more lessons, I become maturer, I become stronger after. And when I'm back to the reality, I have awareness that sometime it will happen again. Happiness doesn't last. Nothing does. And know the result of all this? I almost hit a motorcycle. Driving+thinking = a bad idea.

I need pizza.

P.S: I was being so quiet today and my friends noticed that, and one of them say that I was weird and she didn't like me that way, and another one hugged me and said she missed the old me. Ah life, what do you want?

No comments: