13.11.10

What's Now?

It's 1.35 in the morning. I am somewhere far away from home, with the new people I don't really know. I don't know why, but I feel like there's something that doesn't click between me and some of them. I don't know what. I don't think I've made mistakes, knowing that this is just too early to judge anything. But I'm hoping and expecting that this will all go smooth. That I won't be this shy, that I will unleash the true me. This is different and I don't know why.

I can't always count on my friends and my comfort zone. Sometime I need to start everything and stand by myself. And this time should be that sometime. I should sit around out there talking to them and laughing with them (or at least try to pretend) instead of being here writing this stupid post. Another proof of a low self confidence. Or I can just go to sleep, try to remove all these negative thoughts out of my mind. I should stop thinking like this. I really have to. Ok, sleep now.

No comments: