21.10.12

The Agony of a Halfway Journey

It's been almost two months. We're halfway there. I can't tell how many beautiful things have happened, and how many beautiful memories have been marked, but I definitely can tell that it's gonna be so sad to leave. I'm trying hard not to use the words I don't wanna 'go back to reality' when I go home, because this is also real. Even weirder, what's home after all, I think I've constructed one here already.

Today we had dinner and talked, as always. Difference is, today we were talking about how we should go here and there and everywhere to visit each of us after going back. Excited we are, for sure. But at the same time I don't know, I feel like, it's sure gonna be so fun to meet each other again, but is it possible? Would it be the same after, say, a year or so having our routines back, doing what we did before we met up, and would it be too much to hope everything would be just like what we want it to be, like what we have now? I don't wanna sound so pessimistic or everything. I'm just trying to be a little more realistic, that a lot of things will change for sure.

Ok screw that. We still have 2 months to go. 2 months to make more memories. 2 months to do all the things we need to do. I'm sure gonna miss all of you. But again, we still have time.


At times like this I wish I could stop counting down.

No comments: