25.2.13

To the weekend, please

A great start for this week!
(Says someone who's been counting down the days to the next summer holiday and has lost the appetite to study if there ever was since the very beginning of this semester).

Starting from a message saying I could nail all the things that have been a burden before from someone unexpected in early monday morning, not that I didn't know that already (still), but yeah it was a nice move.
Then I met these friends I've been intensely talking to lately and they are really fun.
Then I did the presentation which was, well I don't know, I don't even know what I was talking about.
Then no classes after.
Then Bali this weekend. Can you see? This week is gonna be great!


On a completely unrelated note, I love giving hidden messages, but I hate it when people just don't get it. Ha the perks of being a stupid person.

No comments: