6.3.13

Scary Vision

"I keep seeing you in unknown random faces"

That was about how deep it is. And don't get me wrong, you doesn't always refer to people.


I don't know how I feel now. It's definitely not the sappy kind, but not relieved as well (yet). I just got back from a short getaway, and while I expected it to heal, the effect isn't as great as I thought it would be. I got a lot of times to think back then (in amazing places of course), and it scared me how much I could think of all the possibilities, including the really extremely stupid ones. It scared me seriously, on how I could relate every single conversation I made, every single thing I heard, and even everything I saw, to a lot of things I've had or I wish I could have. It's scary, this vision.

But well, life goes on.


On a completely unrelated note, I didn't make a lot of poetries though I had a lot of times to do that. And I'm in love with James Arthur.

"tell them all I know now, shout it from the roof tops, write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now...."

No comments: